|Registration :||11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|Buffet Luncheon:||11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Luncheon Session:||12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.|
|Education Sessions:||1:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Cocktail Reception:||5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
Leading Change in the Profession & the Community: Shaping the Future
12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Robert Katz, Managing Director, EisnerAmper
- Michele Berman Golkow, Of Counsel, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Monique Bair DiSabatino, Partner, Saul Ewing LLP
- Jessica Craft, CEO and Founder, Rock to the Future
- Wayne Weitz, Senior Managing Director, B. Riley Advisory Services
Lender’s Panel – “A Turnaround Story: Consultants, Senior Lenders, Junior Lenders and Take Out Lenders Working Together to Help Businesses Survive and Thrive”
1:15 p.m. — 2:15 p.m.
Paul H. Shur, Esq., Shareholder, Becker & Poliakoff, LLP
- Raffi Azadian, President & CEO, Change Capital
- Paul Schuldiner, Chief Lending Officer, Rosenthal & Rosenthal, Inc.
- Daniel Stella, Senior Vice President, Bank of America Business Capital
- Paul Valentine, Senior Managing Director, KCP Advisory Group
Networking Break: 2:15 p.m. — 2:30 p.m.
Turnaround Panel – “Current Trends and Opportunities in the Restructuring Industry”
2:30 p.m. — 3:30 p.m.
Neil Gupta, Managing Director, SSG Capital Advisors
- Jacen Dinoff, Principal and Co-Founder, KCP Advisory Group
- Jeffrey Hampton, Chair, Bankruptcy and Restructuring Practice, Saul Ewing LLP
- Joseph Malfitano, Senior Managing Director, Transaction Team, Gordon Brothers
- Greg Milligan, Executive Vice President, Harney Partners
Networking Break: 3:30 p.m. — 3:45 p.m.
Views from The Bench
3:45 p.m. — 4:45 p.m.
A fan-favorite featuring a panel of bankruptcy court judges and attorneys offering their perspectives on the outcomes of recent bankruptcy cases.
Mark S. Indelicato, Esq., Partner, Thompson Coburn Hahn & Hessen, LLP
- Hon. Jerrold N. Poslusny, Jr., United States Bankruptcy Judge, District of New Jersey
- Hon. Kevin Gross, (Ret). Former United States Bankruptcy Judge, District of Delaware; Director, Richards, Layton & Finger, P.A.
- Sean M. Beach, Co-Chair, Bankruptcy and Restructuring Group and Partner, Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor,LLP
- Mark Minuti, Partner, Saul Ewing LLP
- Andrew Silfen, Co-Managing Partner, New York Office, ArentFox Schiff LLP