||11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
||11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
||12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
|| 1:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|| 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
The Honorable Michael B. Kaplan, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey
- The Honorable Kevin J. Carey, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware
- Steven Mitnick, Partner SM Law, PC/SM Financial Services Corporation
- Patrick Walsh, President, Cedar Croft Consulting Ltd
“Cap Stack 2019 – What to Expect Throughout the Structure”.
1:15 p.m. — 2:15 p.m.
Edward Phillips, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP and Past President TMA Philadelphia/Wilmington Chapter
- John Jadach, Partner/Managing Director, LBC Credit Partners
- Randi Hershgordon, Chief Credit Officer, Context Business Lending LLC
- Paul D. Schuldiner, Executive Vice President & amp; Division Manager, Rosenthal Trade Capital
Networking Break: 2:15 p.m. — 2:30 p.m.
Association and Media Leaders: What to Expect in 2019!
2:30 p.m. — 3:30 p.m.
Linda McDonough, President, 50 Words
- Harvey Gross, Executive Director, New York Institute of Credit
- Richard D. Gumbrecht, CEO, Commercial Finance Association
- Scott Y. Stuart, CEO, Turnaround Management Association
Networking Break: 3:30 p.m. — 3:45 p.m.
Views from The Bench
3:45 p.m. — 5:00 p.m.
A fan-favorite featuring a panel of bankruptcy court judges and attorneys offering their perspectives on the outcomes of recent bankruptcy cases.
Mark S. Indelicato, Esq., Partner, Hahn & Hessen, LLP
- The Honorable Rosemary Gambardella, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey
- The Honorable Kevin Gross, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware
- To be Announced…
- Sean M. Beach, Esq., Partner, Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor LLP
- Mark Minuti, Partner and Co-Chair, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Andrew I. Silfen, Esq., Managing Partner, New York and Chair of the Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring Group, Arent Fox, LLP
5:00 p.m. — 6:30 p.m.