||11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
||11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
||12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
|| 1:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|| 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
The Honorable Michael B. Kaplan, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey
- Aaron Applebaum, Associate, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr, LLP
- The Honorable Magdeline D. Coleman, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Steven Mitnick, Partner SM Law, PC/SM Financial Services Corporation
- The Honorable Vincent F. Papalia, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey
- The Honorable Jerrold N. Poslusny, Jr., United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey
- Paul Valentine, Senior Managing Director, KCP Advisory Group
“Titans of Lending”: Vision, Success and Growth – Where are the Opportunities in 2018?
1:15 p.m. — 2:15 p.m.
Jennifer Palmer, President, Gerber Finance, Inc
- John Brignola, Founder, LBC Credit Partners
- Andrew S. McGhee, CEO and President of Alostar Business Credit
- Mark Seigel, President of Veritas Financial Partners
Networking Break: 2:15 p.m. — 2:30 p.m.
Blockchain, E-Commerce Funding & Alternative Financing
2:30 p.m. — 3:30 p.m.
Jonathan Friedland, Partner, Sugar Felsenthal Grais & Hammer, LLP
- Alan Frank, Partner, EisnerAmper, LLP
- Paul D. Schuldiner, Senior Vice President, Rosenthal Trade Capital
- Shaq Siddiqi, Chief Operating Officer of Change Capital/Azadian Group
Networking Break: 3:30 p.m. — 3:45 p.m.
Views from The Bench
3:45 p.m. — 5:00 p.m.
A fan-favorite featuring a panel of bankruptcy court judges and attorneys offering their perspectives on the outcomes of recent bankruptcy cases.
Mark S. Indelicato, Esq., Partner, Hahn & Hessen, LLP
- The Honorable Kevin J. Carey, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware
- The Honorable Shelley C. Chapman, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of New York
- The Honorable Kevin Gross, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware
- Sean M. Beach, Esq., Partner, Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor LLP
- Mark Minuti, Esq., Partner and Co-Chair of the Bankruptcy and Restructuring Practice, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Andrew I. Silfen, Esq., Managing Partner, New York and Chair of the Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring Group, Arent Fox, LLP
5:00 p.m. — 6:30 p.m.